Terms & Conditions
The following are the Terms & Conditions relating to the use of this website.
1 St Stephens Ave Limited (“we” or “us” or our”) may collect and hold the following types of information about users including you (“you” or “your”) through its One Saint Stephens website (“our website”):
- Personal information provided by you when you interact with us, such as when you use our website and when you provide us with your feedback or respond to any surveys you are asked to participate in;
- your name and email address;
- your property preferences;
- a record of any queries you have made;
- aggregated information generated by our systems or third party systems we use, which track traffic to and from our website but does not relate to you personally; and
- other information that does not personally identify you. Failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in certain products or services not being available to you.
Purpose for Collecting The Information
Wherever possible, 1 St Stephens Ave Limited collects this information directly from you, and it is used for the following purposes:
- to respond to any queries you make;
- to gather information about your preferences;
- to inform you about future developments 1 St Stephens Ave Limited, or any of its related entities, consider you might be interested in;
- to assist in providing the products and services requested by you;
- for verification of your identity and assisting you in case you forget your password or login details where these are necessary to access any of our products or services;
- for future marketing and promotional purposes;
- for any other uses that you authorise.
How we manage personal information
1 St Stephens Ave Limited is dedicated to keeping personal information secure. This includes physical security, computer and network security, communications security and personnel security. Any information provided through the One Saint Stephens website may be entered into a database to contact you directly about future developments 1 St Stephens Ave Limited, or any of its related entities, may consider you might be interested in, unless otherwise advised by you. You can advise us if you would prefer not to be directly contacted by writing to 1 St Stephens Ave Limited at 8 George Street, Newmarket, Auckland.
1 St Stephens Ave Limited does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties. 1 St Stephens Ave Limited may outsource certain functions to other organisations. For this purpose, and only for the purpose of providing services to 1 St Stephens Ave Limited, personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by:
- our related companies;
- organisations which provide services to us, such as printing, promotion and advertising agencies.
In addition, 1 St Stephens Ave Limited may disclose your personal information:
- to third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law; or
- to other third parties provided we have your prior authorisation, which we will usually obtain at the time of collecting the information from you.
Content Providers, Advertisers & Partners
We do not control the practices of content providers, partners and advertisers connected with our website and to whom you provide personal information whilst using our website or services. Our website contains links to other sites, which may not follow the same privacy policies as us. We recommend that you check any relevant privacy policies before providing your personal information to any third party.
Cookies & Tracking
1 St Stephens Ave Limited may collect non-personal information about the computer, mobile telephone, smartphone or other devices that you use to access our products or services. When you allow our mobile services and products to deliver content based on your location (enabling this feature on your device) we may collect location data. This information is used only for automated delivery of relevant content to you and for no other purposes.
We may use a cookie file containing information that can identify the computer you are working from. The cookie file is anonymous as it only gives us details of your IP address, PC platform
(Windows, Linux or OS X), Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or other, plus the version of Browser) and domain (whether you are accessing the site from NZ or elsewhere). We may use the information generated by “cookies” to:
- track traffic patterns to and from our website such as the pages you visit, the time you spend on each page, the date and time of your visit, and referring pages (pages you came from or go to);
- ensure advertising is being shown to the most appropriate person and limit the frequency of display for certain ad formats; and
- enable you to use certain services.
We may allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain information when you and other Internet users visit our website. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) and precise geolocation and user device identification (if you have provided your consent to us) during your visits to this website and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or other technology to collect this information. Third-party companies may also use your non-personal information collected in this way in aggregated form or for statistical purposes.
https://www.aboutcookies.org/ for a comprehensive guide on how to control and delete cookies on a wide range of web browsers and operating systems.
Opting In & Opting Out
- opt out and not receive certain services or participate in certain interactive areas; or
- opt in, for example agreeing to be contacted by us in relation to certain matters such as notification of new features to this website, receiving newsletters or promotional activities.
Changes To Policy
Access & Correction of Details
Any personal information held about you will be held by 1 St Stephens Ave Limited at 8 George Street, Newmarket, Auckland. In accordance with the terms of the Privacy Act 1993, you can access any personal information 1 St Stephens Ave Limited holds about you at any time by writing to 1 St Stephens Ave Limited at the above address. If the information held is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date you may request 1 St Stephens Ave Limited to correct the information.